No worries. I'll keep my eyes peeled for updates, I'm sure you guys will get
a fix soon. By the way, I am really impressed with this tool. We evaluated
Crucible first and decided to pass as there were too many quirks and
annoyances for the price they were asking. Both your tool and theirs have
some neat features, but I think I like yours better overall.  It's amazing
how on par your tool is with theirs given how much Crucible costs. We're
excited to start using this over here!! Keep up the good work!