Thanks for the kind words :) It's really nice to hear feedback like this, and certainly encourages us to continue working hard on the product.
Christian -- Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED] VMware, Inc. On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Nancy Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote: > No worries. I'll keep my eyes peeled for updates, I'm sure you guys will > get a fix soon. By the way, I am really impressed with this tool. We > evaluated Crucible first and decided to pass as there were too many quirks > and annoyances for the price they were asking. Both your tool and theirs > have some neat features, but I think I like yours better overall. It's > amazing how on par your tool is with theirs given how much Crucible costs. > We're excited to start using this over here!! Keep up the good work! > > > > On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Christian Hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote: > >> We saw some settings weirdness like that in a new installation. I'm trying >> to figure it out, but I'm not sure yet. >> >> Christian >> >> -- >> Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> VMware, Inc. >> >> >> On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 11:47 AM, fts1050 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote: >> >>> >>> Ok, strange. It works now, but I didn't do anything. (the box is not >>> under my control so a restart my have occurred without me having to do >>> it). However, in the admin interface, it still appears unset. Also, >>> for new profiles, I always have to set it manually (which I am not >>> sure if that is intentional or not, or if it is because I am having >>> some sort of issue). I guess I don't care as long as it works, its >>> just weird. Something is still not right but I'll put it on the low >>> priority list for now. >>> >>> On Oct 16, 5:30 am, "Christian Hammond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >>> > Syntax highlighting should be on by default once you turn it on >>> system-wide. >>> > If not, we need to figure out a fix. >>> > >>> > Are you using mod_python? What happens if you set it and then restart >>> the >>> > server? Does it stick? >>> > >>> > Christian >>> > >>> > -- >>> > Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>> > VMware, Inc. >>> > >>> > On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 7:02 AM, fts1050 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >>> wrote: >>> > >>> > > I installed the Pygments library, as a result, I was able to turn on >>> > > syntax highlighting in gthe admin interface. When I hit "save" the >>> > > notification said my setting was changed successfully, but the >>> setting >>> > > now appears unset again after the save occurred. I repeated this and >>> > > no change. I am not sure if this is simply UI issue or if something >>> is >>> > > really silently failing in this step. >>> > >>> > > I did turn on syntax highlighting on my profile, and even after log >>> in >>> > > and log out, the syntax highlighting did not work (according to >>> > > Pygments, we are using languages that are supported for syntax >>> > > highlighting). No syntax highlighting has occured. >>> > >>> > > So my first question is, where can I start looking to troubleshoot? >>> My >>> > > next question is, is there anyway to set, by default, the syntax >>> > > highlighting to "on" for each profile (instead of off by default?) >>> >>> >> >> >> > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
