Scene 1 A and B wrote comments on my review, and I want to reply for each comments, when I replied all comments on request view as draft, I click "publish", and find only A's replys are published, B's are still draft. If I reply on diff view, OK this time all comments get published, but now my comments are in a new seperate review comments block, no one could tell which reply replys what.
Scene 2 People wrote comments, and I updated my diff. I can understand in ver2 I can't see comments of ver1, but why not diff between 1-2? I want to read comments of ver1 on 1-2 diff so to check whether all comments are handled. Any ideas? These small but annoying problems are major problems that my mates don't like Review Board, and complain about the reviewing policy, Please help. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
