That sounds logical, but in fact the reason Review Board cannot handle
comments in inter-diffs is that in every diff view, there is only one
comment column, all at left. We always see diffs in two columns:
original and new, If we connect comments to one rev, we just need to
display them in the proper column. So that when I comment in diff r1,
it can display in 1-2 at the left, and all comments connected to r2
will show on the right. Take a look at Mondrian at Google (if you have
a chance), or there is a video at [http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=sMql3Di4Kgc]