I was using setup.py.

I have just attempted using rb-site. For some reason mine didn't have
a .py extension so I added one (I'm using the one that got copied to c:
\python\scripts via cmd.exe > easy_install ReviewBoard).

When I run cmd.exe > rb-site.py install reviewboard and answer the
questions I get:

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'symlink'

and C:\reviewboard is empty except for some empty folders.