I installed reviewboard newly on my system. And when I start the
server and access reviewboard on my browser I get a login screen but
with an UI with just links and even though the links are active and I
can perform code reviews the appearance is highly non-user friendly.

As I  had installed review board earlier I know this is not the
regular UI apperance.

I u want the screenshot I can send it over if u mail me.

Any Help will be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance
Sujith