Not sure what you mean by #1. That is the last question. The next step is
the install and some post-install instructions.

As for #2, it's a known problem. Our test is really basic. We attempt to
mkdir the directory to see if we have the permissions. Down the road I'd
like to expand on this to give a more helpful error message if it contains a
site tree, or install into it if it's empty.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.