Cool I'll try that.

A couple things:

1) The last piece of info I give the script is the admin account email
address, so I suppose as far as I know it's not finished yet.

2) This may be a problem on my end but rb-site isn't happy if the
specified directory already exists.

"[!] Unable to create the reviewboard directory. Make sure you're
running as an administrator."