Django's URLField requires a fully-qualified domain (like foo.com), so if
you're using something like http://reviews/, it'll complain. I want to
change this at some point, since internal domains should be fine. Are you
using such a domain in that field?

I imagine the media field is actually fine, and once you enter a URL that
the URLField is happy with, it should fix the double "/" in the media path.

VMware, Inc.