If you're developing code, I'd recommend getting a copy of SVN and
developing it there. Use devserver.sh (in the reviewboard directory) and
http://localhost:8080/ for the server. You'll have to create a
settings_local.py file and run ./manage.py syncdb first.

This will give you far better error reporting for this kind of thing than
the log file.

VMware, Inc.