If you can file a feature enhancement request detailing how your backend
works and what you need, we can put this on our radar. But yeah, it probably
won't make 1.0, since I imagine we'll need to change a few things and it's a
little late in the game for some of those changes.

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc.