On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Christian Hammond <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, > > I'm not sure I understand your problem yet. Your auth backend should be able > to set this information if you want it to. Is the problem mainly that the > appropriate fields don't appear in the preferences page? If so, it's because > we're explicitly checking the backend type in the prefs template. We could > instead extend this to look for flags on the backend indicating whether that > field can be modified, and then just check if it's the auth backend *or* if > the flag exists and is True.
My auth backend doesn't really know what a first name, last name, email etc is - it's just plain http auth (see api reference for openstreetmap.org ;). Additional flags would be great, but somehow I don't think it'll be in 1.0 so I will adapt the template myself until then. Regards, -- Łukasz Jernaś "just ignore the smoke and smile" - apc --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
