I'm about to go to bed, so I won't have an answer for you until tomorrow,
but how did you install your site?

You should used rb-site to install the site, and then use the resulting
lighttpd config file in your new site's conf/ directory. This should point
things to the proper directory.

If that's what you've done, can you send me the reviewboard.fcgi file in
your site's htdocs directory?

You shouldn't move settings_local.py into that system directory. If it's not
finding the file out of the conf/ directory, we need to investigate why.

VMware, Inc.