The "guts" of the application are in the Python site-packages directory.
Unlike .php files, we don't need to install files inside the htdocs
directory. As long as you have your new server config set up properly (which
may require disabling the "000-default" file if you have one, which sets
/var/www as the htdocs for every subdomain), you're ready to go.