Hum ok.
I'll try that but I really prefer as a first approach avoir the svn prop
because collegue will tell.
"What the f### are you modifying!" :)
So a less intrusive method is prefered until they'll be totally converted to
reviewboard ;)
I've modified the python script to accept another name, ans i will first try
to the make webui fully work... until i dont get it work it is painless to
try to make  post-rview work I think.

To post to this group, send email to