OK that's better. I decided to first give a try to linux, since it
seems your base platfrom.
I've managed to post my first review that support diff.
Here are some point you could find interesting (as I think I've done
all the basic stupid things a newbie user will do):
First a little exaplantion:
My repos is like this:
  - www.xxxx.xxx
         - project1
         - porject 2
etc...

1) First in repos creation;
I checkout project1 and so I thought in repos path in repos creation I
thougth I had to put svn://www.xxxx.xxx/project1. (copying svn info)
It seems I only needed to put svn://www.xxxx.xxx (and not svn://www.xxxx.xxx/
...)  yeah, when I say that I did all the possible mistakes...
2)I think I've got a bug, each time I create a newreview:
- modify a file
- post-review
Review request #10 posted.
- then I access to my board
it appears in draft
I fill the missing things a) reviewer group b) description c) testing
done d) summary
- i click publish
- I get an error 500 with no information
- I reclick and all is then ok ...

So all start to go not so bad ;)
Finally I 've choosed to FORCE
REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://192.168.X.XXX/reviews/"; in the script
And all is working very well.

Will do some test under windows monday since I need to be on the local
network for that :)
Will do a little report, couls help you improve this interesting piece
of software ;)

Laurent