I don't really know anything about the Bazaar support, having no experience
with Bazaar. I'd definitely have written up some docs about it otherwise,
and would like to if someone will explain the setup to me.

The people who would know are Henrik Hedberg and Ben Jansen, so I'm CCing
them on this. Can you guys go over your configuration, give us some tips and
info we could put in the docs?