The way we have it set up here is that the repository configured in
Review Board is the URL that contains the .bzr directory. In your
case, this looks like probably
http://a.org/~lead/projects/my_proj_mainline

Now if you're diffing against that directory directly, you'd use '/'
as your base diff path.

Two notes:

* the Bazaar code that Ben wrote works a lot better if you have the
bzr-diff-revid plugin installed. By default, 'bzr diff' doesn't really
give enough information in the diff header to accurately identify that
original version. The bzr-diff-revid plugin fixes that. You can
install it by cd'ing into your bazaar plugins directory (~/.bazaar/
plugins on UNIX or ~/Application Data\bazaar\2.0\plugins on Windows)
and doing 'bzr co lp:bzr-diff-revid diff_revid'.

* If you have a branch of my_proj_mainline on a developer box and you
want to create a diff of the local commits since you last pushed up to
the main branch, you can do 'bzr diff -r submit:'. (It'll work the way
you're doing it, too, obviously, but the '-r submit:' method doesn't
require two different branches.

If you still have problems, maybe you can give me a stack trace or
something. Or at least some better description of the problems you're
seeing.

Thanks,
Michael P.