There's a bug that will be fixed in the next beta where registration is
turned off by default yet appears on in the settings. You'll need to log in
as the admin user you created during install, go into the admin UI ->
General Settings, make sure registration is enabled, and hit Save. It should
then work.

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
VMware, Inc. -

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 6:55 PM, riteshn <> wrote:

> Hi
> This is our first time using the product as we review it if suits our
> needs. We plan to use it with Bazaar.
> I got the reviewboard and all the dependencies installed. Copying the
> modpython conf file to apache sites-available directory and when I go
> to the browser it shows up too.
> It is always in the login page and when i click on Register it always
> reverts back to login page. Thus I am not able to setup the site as
> suggested at:
> During setup, I chose default authentication.
> Can somebody tell me what simple mistake I am doing?
> -- Ritesh

To post to this group, send email to