On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 7:17 PM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> There's a bug that will be fixed in the next beta where registration is
> turned off by default yet appears on in the settings. You'll need to log in
> as the admin user you created during install, go into the admin UI ->
> General Settings, make sure registration is enabled, and hit Save. It should
> then work.

Thanks. I went thru the steps you suggested and it worked. I initially
had trouble submitting request but I found out that I need to create
some default reviewers.

But when I submit a patch and go to View Diff, I get:

what can I be doing wrong?

Also, I have two questions:

1) One more question before I take a leave. I assume that review board
does no show complete diffs from the history and only keep tracks of
patches etc submitted thru it.

2) When I review a patch and choose ship it, the code is actually not
pushed to the repository. Correct?

Thanks, this is looking really great.