This is our first time using the product as we review it if suits our
needs. We plan to use it with Bazaar.

I got the reviewboard and all the dependencies installed. Copying the
modpython conf file to apache sites-available directory and when I go
to the browser it shows up too.

It is always in the login page and when i click on Register it always
reverts back to login page. Thus I am not able to setup the site as
suggested at:

During setup, I chose default authentication.

Can somebody tell me what simple mistake I am doing?

-- Ritesh