If you happen to be using subversion, I have created a csharp post
review app that integrates into explorer nicely. I'll open source it
soon as I get a chance to clean the code up and stub out future vc
functionality. You can try the binary out by downloading from
blog.bennyland.com. (I'd give you the exact link but I'm on my phone
right now.. It's one of the last 3 posts though)