From: David Kent
Sender: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
To: reviewboard
ReplyTo: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Error 500 Logging on "New Review Request"
Sent: Aug 3, 2009 11:03 AM

I've just installed ReviewBoard and after i set up a repository
(subversion) and attempt to create a New Review Request it gives me
the Error 500 page.  I can't find *any* logging of what happened.
Does anyone have ideas for how I can at least get logging
information?  I'm totally blind as to what the problem is without some
sort of log.

-David

--Jeff