Hi Philipp,

All the discussion on a series of changes takes place on the review
request's page. You shouldn't really use the diff viewer for this. Migrating
comments across revisions of a diff is incredibly hard and impossible to do
successfully, consistently. You can't guarantee the lines will match up in
any way, and you could end up dropping comments or moving them onto the
wrong lines. They also might just be irrelevant.

We don't have any plans at all to even attempt something like this, as
that's really what the review request page is for. You can see a timeline of
all the reviews, the affected code, and you can always click on the header
for the block of code to jump to the right place in the diff.