Hey Philipp,

When you post a comment, instead of clicking on a single line, you can click
and drag over a group of lines, and then that whole set of lines shows up
for extra context.

We have found its useful to have that functionality since it allows the user
to tailor the amount of context necessary for the comments.

Scott