Hi Philipp,

We certainly should document this better. I'd also like to expand the UI so
that it will you show when you're making a comment what lines were selected,
and allow you to change this while the dialog is up in such a way where it's
obvious that you can do this.

I'll definitely take a documentation patch. The docs are in
/trunk/reviewboard/docs/manual/users/