Hi Christian,

Thanks for pointing out that the diff viewer is not the right place
for tracking changes and discussions.
I understand that tracking comments across revisions is difficult.
However, I was asking because some of the commercial review tools
provide such functionality.
If it is recommended to use mainly the review request page I have
another first-time user question: Would it be possible to show more
code context on this page? One line of code is fairly small in the
context of a big review session.

Best regards,
Philipp