Does the JavaScript console show any errors for the page?

Is this with Firefox? Installing the Firebug plugin may provide some more
useful information.

Also, is there any content on the page at all? If you view the source, is it

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
VMware, Inc. -

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 4:58 AM, Geetanjali <> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have installed RB on linux for a project using subversion.
> After creating a review request, on clicking View Diff, I get a blank
> screen. The URL points to - http://<url to reviewboard>/r/5/diff/
> #index_header
> There are no error messages in the logs. I have installed pysvn 1.6.3
> Can you please suggest any pointers to solve this issue.
> Thanks a lot.

To post to this group, send email to