After some debugging I found that the execution does not continue
after the following line in scmtools/svn.py -

data = self.client.cat(normpath, normrev)

The variables normpath and normrev contain correct values and if the
same values are used in a test program to get the data using pysvn, I
get the output on screen. I am not sure what the issue is when using
pysvn with reviewboard.

Regards,
Geetanjali