Hi Christian,

Thanks for the response.
I am using firefox with firebug plugin. There is no error displayed on
the page. Also, the HTML source is blank.
I guess there is some exception occurring at the Server and the HTML
is not getting generated. However, I am not able to debug any further.
Where can I see the logs ? Do I need to change any settings to see the
logs ?