Thanks Christian. I resolved the issue by install the 1.0.3 version
and re-create the site.

Now post-review is able to logon the reviewer board server, but gets
problem of understanding the "repository_path" of the SCM (Perforce):
    >>> Attempting to create review request for 388600
    >>> HTTP POSTing to http://b002481234dc0/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:
{'repository_path': 'chigfxldwb32:1667', 'changenum': '388600'}
    Error creating review request: The repository path specified is
not in the list of known repositories (code 206)

"chigfxldwb32:1667" is the Perforce port, which I have no trouble to
connect to it through either the p4 command or the P4V GUI client.

What else should be in the "repository path" for Perforce other than
the "port" information? Is there a way to find out what Perforce
command has been executed by the reviewer board server?