Hello everyone,

I am currently somewhat stuck figuring out the cause of an error that
some colleagues are getting in response to the
/api/json/reviewrequests/<id>/diff/new/ call when posting a new review
request:

{u'fields': {u'path': [u'This field is required.']}, u'stat': u'fail',
u'err': {u'msg': u'One or more fields had errors', u'code': 105}}

I did some debugging on the server side and it seems that in new_diff
in json.py the form.is_valid() call returns false. I also enhanced
post-review with some debugging code and can see that the following
request is dispatched to the server:

>>> Posting API request: path=api/json/reviewrequests/<id>/diff/new/,
>>> fields={}, files={'path': {'content': u'<diff>', 'filename': 'diff'}}

Any idea what may be wrong here?

Thanks,
Thilo