Which version of Review Board is this running right now? I've seen this
recently on the 1.1 alpha nightlies.

Also, what repository type is this? It could indicate a missing dependency.
The error checking/reporting for that on 1.0.x is pretty bad, but improved
in 1.1.

Is this only happening to some people and not everyone?