Hi, The manual updates page is old and generally isn't seen anymore. We'll need to update the text to reference rb-site instead of manage.py.
The error definitely seems to be that PIL isn't installed correctly. Yes, easy_install should get it, but perhaps something went wrong. What version of Python is being used on the system? Christian -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Dregel <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, > > After following the installation guide, I got RB kind of working on > centos but when I go to default page I get the message: Manual server > updates required > > The suggestion is to run manage.py. After some investigation I found > someone that recommended a rb-site upgrade instead and that command > reveals a problem: > > []# rb-site -d upgrade /var/www/reviewboard > Rebuilding directory structure > Updating database. This may take a while. > Error: One or more models did not validate: > reviews.screenshot: "image": To use ImageFields, you need to install > the Python Imaging Library. Get it at > http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/ > . > > > What gives? I thought PIL was correctly installed when running > easy_install but it's not working. Any suggestions? > > -- > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]> > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
