Hi,

The manual updates page is old and generally isn't seen anymore. We'll need
to update the text to reference rb-site instead of manage.py.

The error definitely seems to be that PIL isn't installed correctly. Yes,
easy_install should get it, but perhaps something went wrong. What version
of Python is being used on the system?