The server name looks wrong. It needs to be an actual domain, not a path in
a domain. If you were looking to use Review Board in
http://localhost/reviewboard/, you'll want to re-run the rb-site create and
enter localhost for the domain and /reviewboard/ for the site root on (I
think) the following page.