Hi Christian,

The proxy settings are correct in my IE browser, i can go to almost any
site, etc...
Don't you find it strange however that the url that post-review is looking
for is http://localhost/rb/api/json/accounts/login/.
Is there a redirect that is supposed to point to an external site? This is
what confuses me.
This is url/path does not exist on my localhost:
http://localhost/rb/api/json/accounts/login/<http://localhost/rb/api/json/accounts/login/>
.
If there is a redirect then can you give me the actual url post-review will
try to access... I can then verify if my proxy is ok with letting this url
request through.

Not sure if this makes any sense.

I am using perforce and therefore reviewboard will not work well without
post-review diffs no?

Thank you again for your time.

Victor