Hi,

I assumed the server was set up on localhost. Is it not? What server should
it be? What is the URL of the Review Board server itself?

Proxy settings may be perfectly fine, but regardless of whether the site is
on the internal or external network, post-review will use the proxy to reach
the site. That can fail with internal Review Board instances in some cases.