The proxy may very well be the cause though. I don't see any configuration
issues, and the login handler in Review Board never sends a Forbidden.

You're saying that you don't have control over the proxy settings in your
web browser?

By default, post-review will use IE's proxy settings on Windows.
Unfortunately, it doesn't understand the proxy exception list. We have no
control over this. However, we would like to make post-review's use of the
system proxy configurable.

See this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard/browse_thread/thread/69e334db357f183e/ecad66f73963c259?lnk=gst&q=proxy

If Review Board otherwise works in your browser, I'd suggest using that for
now. I'll look into what it takes to get proxy exception support into
post-review, but given that it's the holidays, it may be a while.