Hi, all.
     I am using Reviewboard 1.0.5.1 and my code repository is "CVS". I had
previously thought the post-review tool had only passed a "unified cvs diff"
file to Reviewboard server, So on the "view diff" page, users can only see part
of the file (where change take place). And I found now, I can click the "Expand
changes " link to see the whole file.  But I don't know how did the basic code
file was provided to Reviewboard server. I don't think the file was posted by
"post-review" tool, because I can create ReviewRequest through WebUI, And there
I can only upload an "cvs diff' file.
    So, can any body told me how did Reviewboard get the basic file of the
review reqeust? and where can I read the source code about it?

Best Regards!