Chris.

Here is what happening.

Reviewer mark the review Ship It.
In the night, I generate the report saying how many reviews are
apprved or how many are pending etc.

I create the query and get the data of SHIP IT counter:

 my $query = "

SELECT r1.id, submitter_id, r2.username, r2.first_name, r2.last_name,
changenum ,time_added, description, ship_it FROM
reviewboard.reviews_reviewrequest r1 LEFT OUTER JOIN
diffviewer_diffset n1 on r1.diffset_history_id=n1.history_id LEFT
OUTER JOIN diffviewer_filediff n2 on n1.id=n2.diffset_id LEFT  OUTER
JOIN reviewboard.reviews_review r  ON r1.id=r.review_request_id  LEFT
OUTER JOIN reviewboard.auth_user r2 ON submitter_id=r2.id where
description like '$uniqueKey';

 ";

>From this query result, I found the value of SHIP IT counter and
report whether reveiew is approved or pending.

So, for few users we are observing that even if they click on Ship It,
the value of ship_it counter is zero.

We are having more of such issue now a days.
Someone report one more issue and issue escalated to director level !!
Can your team provide any patch release?

We are using mySQL database.

Kunjal