ship_it is a flag on a review indicating whether or not that particular
review says that the review request is, in the reviewer's opinion, ready to
be shipped.

shipit_count on the Review Request is a counter of the total number of
reviews made on that review request where ship_it=1.

If the review itself is published and marked as Ship It, its ship_it field
should definitely be 1. I've never see a case where it wasn't. You wouldn't
be seeing the green "Ship It!" indicator if it was 0.