so, what is the diff between ship_it and shipit_count?
If there is at-least one ship it marked, the value of ship_it should
not be one?
I understand that ship_it is providing 0 or 1 only. It is not the
actual count.
Just want to understand why if the review is approved, ship_it is
still zero?

Kunjal