Thanks for everyone's help. The issue is fixed now. Great help indeed !!
On Feb 1, 9:09 pm, Onkar <[email protected]> wrote: > On Jan 28, 10:38 pm, Kunjal <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Hello, > > > For one of our user, he does have active account and when he approves > > the review, the ship it counter is still zero. > > Why this is happening? > > > When I debug this, I found that the user did logged in RB today but in > > the Submitters list, it is showing his last login as 2009-12-17. > > > Is this causing issue? Where should I debug for this? > > Which version of reviewboard are you using? There was indeed an issue > in earlier versions which is fixed in latest 1.0.x version. > > Check following release > notes.http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/dev/reviewboard/1.0.2/ > > Onkar -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
