Right now, Accessing: http://server/reviews/
redirects to:
http://server/reviews/dashboard/
which gives a 403 forbidden error (not a a 404 not found error)

Setup:
Apache 2.2.4
Python 2.5.4
mod_python 3.3.1
MySQL-python 1.2.2
pysvn 1.7.0

This is the apache-modpython.conf which was generated:
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName server
        DocumentRoot "c:/reviewboard/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/reviews/">
                PythonPath "['c:/reviewboard/conf'] + sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "c:/reviewboard/tmp/egg_cache"
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_reviewboard
        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/reviews/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/reviews/errordocs">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        <Directory "c:/reviewboard/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
        </Directory>

        Alias /reviews/media "c:/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
        Alias /reviews/errordocs "c:/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"
</VirtualHost>

It didn't really get me anywhere so I've tried the add this to
httpd.conf instead:
        Alias /reviews/ "c:/reviewboard/htdocs"
<Directory "c:/reviewboard/htdocs">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
        AllowOverride All

    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

        PythonPath "['c:/reviewboard/conf'] + sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "c:/reviewboard/tmp/egg_cache"
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_reviewboard
</Directory>

I've been looking everywhere for solution, and ran into this review
which suggests the newer builds should support installing into a
subdirectory, but it doesn't really say how:
http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/235/

Would greatly appreciate any help. Please tell me if the information
I've provided is insufficient
thanks,
Daniel