Christian, Thanks you SO much! You Rock!
It works. Just in case someone else needs it. Here is the final
httpd.conf:
        Alias /reviews/media "c:/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
        Alias /reviews/errordocs "c:/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"

        <Location "/reviews/">.
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
        AllowOverride All

    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

        PythonPath "['c:/reviewboard/conf'] + sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "c:/reviewboard/tmp/egg_cache"
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_reviewboard
        </Location>

<Location "/reviews/media">
        SetHandler None
</Location>