Hi Daniel,

That review request for subdirectory support is pretty ancient. We've
supported it for a long time now. It looks like that config file was
generated with /reviews set as the subdirectory successfully.

The configuration looks good. When you initially went to /reviews/, you saw
the Review Board site, right? It looks like you were logged in successfully,
so it's just the dashboard that is for some reason being blocked, though I
don't see anything in the code that should cause that.

What version of Review Board did you install?