Hi everyone,

We've signed up again this year to take part in Google's Summer of Code.
We're still awaiting acceptance, but want to brainstorm some ideas that
students can work on.

First of all, for those who aren't familiar with this, Google Summer of Code
is a yearly program from Google where students from around the world are
paid to work on open source projects. We participated as an organization
last year and received some awesome features (some of which are going in to
1.5, some of which are going into 1.6).

We're hoping for 3 or 4 students this year. We have a list of ideas (
http://www.reviewboard.org/wiki/Summer_of_Code_Ideas/) that we'd like
feedback on. If you have something you think would be generally useful to
Review Board users that you'd like to see on this list and think would be a
good project, please tell us!

Also, if you're someone with a fair amount of experience with the Review
Board codebase, let us know if you'd be interested in helping mentor a
student this year. It's purely volunteer work, and can be time-consuming,
but it's also an excellent way to help out the project and get some cool new
features in the codebase.