I would generalize Stephen's idea and just call it general support for
distributed vcs workflow since RB isn't really built around that model
and we're kind of stuffing it in after the fact.

I'd also love to see performance improvements. I haven't done any real
comparisons, but Rietveld and Gerrit just seem much more lightweight
and snappy.

Dan