Sometimes using easy_install will install the library for a particular
version of python on your machine.  For example if you have 2.5 and
2.6 and the easy_install you used is 2.5, the libraries will be
installed there.  When you start RB may be using 2.6, hence the error
message.

I don't have the resources at hand, but you can google how to
determine where easy_install is putting the libraries.

-Noah