Chris,

Changes to Apache installation is done and we have moved our RB
website to HTTPS.
However, now when I post the review now, I can not post the diff.
Does the HTTPS interact the way diff is done ?
Do I need to update post-review.py script to update the url field to
point to https?

Thanks a lot.
Kunjal